All Holden Spares can freight your parts to any location in Australia. When ordering parts, please specify your choice of transport method, and any specific carrier, otherwise All Holden Spares will send your goods by general freight (country orders) or courier (city orders).
All Holden Spares are only too happy to refund your money if the goods purchased:
1) are defective (the defect not being caused by you)
2) do not match the description or sample provided
3) do not do what they are supposed to or what we said they would do
However, if you prefer, we will exchange, credit or repair the goods where possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice.
Parts for credit incur a 20% administration cost.
Conditions of Sale
No credit will be issued for goods returned after 7 days.
Mechanical parts, body parts - 90 days
Electrical parts - 14 days
Note: All parts are to be fitted by an authorised reparer to confirm warranty. No allowance is made for the transportation and labour costs incurred in returning parts.
Warrantable parts are not to be disassembled, otherwise warranty is void.
All goods returned for credit must be accompanied by the original invoice issued by
All Holden Spares, and must be returned in the same condition as when the parts left our premises.
Where the goods returned have been damaged or altered, they will not be accepted for returns. No return goods shall be disassembled.
All Holden Spares insure all goods shipped for replacement value. It is the responsibility of the customers to keep these goods insured should they wish to return the goods.
All Holden Spares require full payment for all goods, plus insurance, prior to shipping any goods, unless by prior arrangement.
We accept credit cards, EFTPOS, direct credit to our bank account, bank cheque, or cash. Personal cheques can only be accepted when presented with sufficient identification (3 pieces minimum).
Engine Specific Warranty Terms
Specifically excluded from engine warrantees are:
1) Any ancillaries which may be sold with a motor
2) Oil leakages
3) Damage resulting from incorrect or negligent fitting or handling by the customer
4) Any consequential damage
5) Any labour, fitting or transportation costs
6) Parts used for competition use or modified from standard forms, as supplied.
Engine Warranty Cover
All engines are covered against major faults, e.g. smoking, knocking, excessive use of oil for a specified period (this will be entered into your written warranty at time of purchase). The warranty is not transferable to another person.
Engine Warranty Conditions
Warrantable part not be disassembled, otherwise warranty void.
1) Radiator to be cleaned thoroughly
2) Radiator, water pump and heater hoses to be in good condition
3) Thermostat to be replaced
4) Coolant to be used
5) Services regularly
6) Unauthorised repairs will void warranty
7) Friction modified oil not to be used in warrantable parts
8) Timing/cam belt to be changed where applicable
9) Welsh plugs checked/changed
10.) Replace rear main seal
No responsibility taken for overheated motors. If motor found to be faulty, engine will be repaired or replaced. No allowance on labour charge will be allowed.
For any warranty claim, the vehicle must be delivered to our workshop for inspection and subsequent repairs. There will be no allowances on any transporting costs.